187 Wyckoff Avenue
Ramsey, New Jersey 07446 
Phone: 201-327-1108
Fax: 201-236-1318

academyofstpaul@academyofstpaul.org
Home About Us Admissions Academics Staff Students Parents Pre-School Contact Us
 
Archdiocese of Newark
Archdiocese of Newark Parent Letter State Budget Voice (pdf)
ASPK-8Brochure (pdf)
ASPPreKBrochure (pdf)
AsbestosLetter (pdf)
IntegratedPestManagementLetter (pdf)
Middle States Accreditation
Philosophy & Mission
School Hours
School Services
School History
The Catholic School Advantage

School History

The Academy of Saint Paul (ASP) is a Middle States accredited, National Blue Ribbon, Pre-Kindergarten through Eighth Grade school in Ramsey, New Jersey.  It was founded in 1950 by the Sisters of Charity of Convent Station as St. Paul School.

In 1990, the school became co-sponsored by four parishes:  Saint Paul RC Curch, Church of the Presentation, Church of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, and Immaculate Conception Church, and changed its name to St. Paul Interparochial School. 

In September 2014, the school successfully completed the Archdiocesan protocol for designation as an academy and transitioned to its new name, Academy of Saint Paul. 

 

 




zumu logo
Powered by Zumu Software
Websites at the speed of life.
www.zumu.com